There is one job opening at HOPE Community Center
Job Opening: Peer Recovery Coach
Location: Clermont Recovery Center - GCBH in Batavia, OH
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide recovery education and support to persons in recovery for substance abuse disorder.
• Participate in outreach to community partners to help coordinate services with clients.
• Assist clients in accessing community resources ie: housing; Medicaid applications, job placement, etc. as determined by client assessment.
• Leading groups.
• Participating in staff and integrated treatment team meetings.
• Assisting with implementation of individual client recovery plans.
• Assisting in data collection.
The qualifications, experience, skills, and qualities for the Position of Peer Recovery Coach are:
• Personal experience of substance abuse disorder and active in maintaining recovery for a minimum of six months.
• Willing and able to communicate with individuals in recovery, counselors, agency providers, court system, law enforcement, and others as determined by Team Leader.
• Ability to ask questions and to obtain data as determined by Team Leader.
• Must possess a strong personal commitment to serving the recovery community.
• Able to communicate with both the service population and community resource staff.
• Must have own transportation. Local travel is required. Some state and national travel may be required up to several times year. Travel for job is reimbursed.
• Ability to be flexible and collaborate on program with community partners.
• Access to email and internet. Basic understanding of Microsoft Office a plus.
• Must pass a drug test.
Comprehensive training will be provided.
Submit resumes to: Amy Foley, Executive Director, HOPE Community Center, 4 Cecelia Dr., Amelia, OH 45102 or via email: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
”Coming here changed my life. I never thought I would be able to finish a class or lead a group. Now I am doing those things and I am showing others how to do that too.”
– Male, 33
We are a peer operated organization that provides recovery-oriented services that include social support, learning opportunities, leadership training and creative expression.
HOPE Community Center
4 Cecelia Drive
Amelia, OH 45102
Copyright HOPE Community Center.
All Rights Reserved.
Up to date information about our classes, events and activities